Fun: Font Downloads
Here you can download fonts related to the Twilight series. Please give proper credit if you redistribute these. Click here to learn how to install the fonts on your computer. The Alice font has been changed to JoeHand 2. Thanks to everyone who emailed it in!
Almagro (Jacob's Handwriting)
Carmilla (Edward's Handwriting)
Joe Hand 2 (Alice's Handwriting)
- Download the fonts and unzip/extract them from their ZIP folders.
- Go to the Start menu and click "Run."
- Type in "c:/WINDOWS/Fonts" in the box and hit "OK."
- A window with all of your currently installed fonts should pop up.
- Locate the fonts you just downloaded and unzipped and drag and drop them into the window.
- A pop-up should come up telling you that the fonts are being installed.
- When it's done, you may need to restart some programs in order to use the new fonts.
- Download and unzip/extract the fonts from their ZIP files.
- Locate the font files you just downloaded and extracted and drag them into the System Folder.
- Hit "OK" when a pop-up comes up asking if you want the files to be moved to the Fonts folder.
- Again, you might need to restart some programs to be able to see the newly installed fonts.